The right lights for a safe and
To put it simply, it takes a lot of lights to keep a warehouse bright. Lighting can account for up to 80% of a warehouse’s energy bill, so being cognizant of installing the most efficient, long-lasting LED lighting is of the utmost importance. Let Geller Lighting help guide you through the process to reduce operational costs while keeping your building bright for a safer and more productive environment for all.
What can lighting do for my warehouse and building?
Adopt green strategies with energy-efficient LED lighting
Decrease spending – maximize lamp life with LEDs
Install occupancy sensor smart controls to keep lights off while aisles are unoccupied
Reduce maintenance with long-lasting LED lights to decrease time spent on replacing light bulbs
Improve safety & sustainability
Brighten up your work floor to improve visibility
Adequate exterior lighting can help deter crime
Minimize carbon footprint by reducing energy consumption
Convert to LED lighting to comply with national and international energy and environmental regulations
What utility rebates are available for my warehouse?
Certified by DesignLights Consortium & EnergyStar, utility rebated products are quality and subject to the highest standards
- Rebates for reducing wattage from current fixture: commonly rebated fixtures are LED flat panels, LED exterior floodlighting, warehouse high bays
- Convert from using metal halide lamps or fluorescent tubes to LED integrated fixtures to save around 70% energy consumption
- Save on new construction or remodeling with utility rebates by using LED lighting
- Use LED lamps instead of incandescent to reduce energy consumption and increase lamp life expectancy
- Upgrade to high-efficiency HVAC equipment to consume less energy while providing adequate comfort
How do I receive utility rebates for my warehouse?
Contact us by phone or email!
Instant discounts are available for select products – Geller Lighting is authorized to provide rebates at the point of sale, no paperwork required or waiting for a rebate check.
For large projects or small, Geller Lighting will handle all paperwork, product specs, and installation for your energy-saving project.
- LED High Bay fixtures with integrated occupancy sensors to turn the lights on when motion is present, off when none detected
- LED lighting such as flat-panel lay in fixtures in the offices and hallways to reduce energy consumption and required maintenance
- LED center basket troffer to provide a more aesthetically pleasing look
- Occupancy sensors integrated throughout facility
- LED integrated desk lamps to reduce potential energy consumption
Contact Us Today!
Or use the form below and we’ll get back ASAP